Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1ba
Parking: 1-Car Parking
Type: Live/Work Loft- Unfurnished
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Available: Now Available
Charming ClockTower Live/Work Loft with Open & Airy Floorplan - 1 Car Parking Included!
The ClockTower at 461 2nd Street is one of San Francisco's great historic conversion lofts and offers truly unique charm. Originally built in 1907, this brick and timber building was converted into 127 live/work units and features 2 lush landscaped central courtyards, 2 elevators and 2 floors of deeded parking. Many of the lofts at The ClockTower feature brick walls and concrete or timber columns.
The ClockTower is one of the most versatile and highly desired live/work buildings in the city, and this unit is a great example of award-winning design in a great location.
- Top floor bi-level loft
- Galley kitchen flows directly into a large open area for dining and living space, perfect for entertaining
- Kitchen includes oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher
- Loft bedroom features window with western exposure and skylight for lots of natural light
- Bathroom features concrete slab counters and shower over tub layout
- Large foyer ideal for office space
- Wood flooring on main level, natural fiber carpet in bedroom
- Exposed brick and timber beams
- Original arched eastern exposure window
- Custom window coverings included
- Custom wood straight staircase to loft
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 1-car parking included
- Sorry No Pets
- Secure building with intercom/telephone entry system
- Serene common courtyard
- Easy access to freeways 280 and 101, downtown San Francisco, the Financial District, AT&T Park, the Embarcadero, South Park, and all modes of public transportation
For decades, the real estate in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco had mainly consisted of warehouses, storage yards and dilapidated piers. Beginning in 1981, however, the City began to transform the area into a mixed-use development.
Now one of the ritziest neighborhoods in the City (South Beach is considered by some to be the new Nob Hill ), this neighborhood is home to some of the most desirable and valued real estate, condominiums, live/work lofts, and interior design stores in San Francisco.
In a Word
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park , home of the World Champion San F...
More About South Beach